Thursday, February 5, 2009
February girl.



Growing older became something I wanted to do desperately to accomplish.In fact,every young teen wished they could be older from time to time.Look at how presumptuous i was never to consider growing as a challenge but as an accomplishment instead.This was merely the type of thinking i had when i was young.Now I wished ageing was something i could avoid.
Compare the two pictures above.Look at how much i've grown.Is it not scary to all of you?Soon,you might not even realize your 30,bearing 2 kids,working as a career woman.
Thats one frightening fact right there.But im relived that its only going to happen 10 years down the road from now.At least i can have the chance to stictch up my life before its too late.
However,although time is rushing the clock,I am looking forward to the prospects that lay ahead of me.Wondering if i'll be even more struck by the harsh reality of how difficult each moment would be in the future and how i'll learn from it.Life's pretty interesting and mysterious because you'll always end up with unpredictable surprises.
Well whatever it is,im ageing and maturing as well.So i hope the best for myself and hope i'll be that aspiring person i always dreamt to be when i was a kid.

And to all the people who congratulated me,wished me,sabo me,hit me,pinched me,'molested' me(goes out directly to my class girls),bitched about me,took advantage of me,spoiled me,catered to me and praised me.

Thank you so much because you made me the stronger person I am now.
Im proud to say that im aware of how much i've changed as a person and i'm glad I had to learn how to overcome certain obstacles and learn humanity skills from those around me.
If it was not for you guys and especially my family,
The girl that's typing this post now would not be glowing in the dark in her own way confidently.
To my secondary 5 lovers,you guys are the sweethearts of my life.
Such angels,im sure it'll be a cherished memory in my heart.

And to the february girls,here's a little something i came up with...

February : Fabolously Etiquette Bitches Rocking Unthinkable Accomplishments Naturally Year-long.

I replaced the last R with and N for fun so dont mind it.

There you go.my birthday post.
ooh,and im looking forward to today.
Another celebration (:
see you bitches.<33>Happy 17th Fana Boonana.:D