Monday, March 9, 2009

Stupid Fuck.

I had to go through so much trouble to find the perfect blogskin and now its in chaos.

wtf .


Anyway,in class,while everyone was doing thier own thing waiting

for the substitute teacher to get bullied for another lesson,

Taufiq suddenly turned his back and said this to us ..


'EH da lamer eh tak kite smue tak terkencit dlm sluar?'


Belarrrrrdyyy fuck.It drove everyone to

FULL BLASTING EAR SMACKING LAUGHTERS.

I swear taufiq,kau nye org random nk mampos.random gileeeeeee sia.

This is why school's so fun.

And i cant believe the fact that i'll be leaving all this people to pursue my dreams.

Goodness,the world actually is unfair.


Meeting Mr Macho soon near my place.

Not too sure about the destination we're heading to yet.

I'll updat u soon loverjournal of mine.Dont worry.

your gonna be pimped out real soon. muwah.